I recently discovered that I had been "tagged" by Jan of etsy shop, Expressive Papers. I have to admit, I had no idea what that meant, but now that I know I have to say thank you to Jan for honoring me and my work in such a way.
Jan designs some of the most amazing cards I have ever seen. If you stop by her blog, Expressive Papers, you will see a new one that she has just created that is absolutely gorgeous.
Here are the TAG GAME RULES:
1) Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are 7 things about me:
1) I married my high school sweetheart 36 years ago
2) I am a vegetarian
3) I love music by Dave Matthews and Jack Johnson
4) My pupils are 2 different sizes (really)
5) I love animals and nature
6) I have only lived in 3 different towns my entire life, and they are all within about 6 miles of one another in northeastern Illinois
7) I would live to live in Colorado one day
Now, here are the wonderful blogs that I am tagging today. I will let them all know they've been tagged. I hope you will check out their blogs in the next few days to meet these wonderfully talented people!
1) Kala Pohl Studio
2) Mary Richmond Design
3) The Clack House Handmade Candles and Tarts
4) Ruth's Creations' Blog
5) Fire and Glass
6) Handmade Shop Talk by Always Amy
7) Beadz n' Thingz
- ► 2010 (236)
- ► 2009 (367)
- ▼ 11/02 - 11/09 (8)