Monday, December 29, 2008

Out With The Old....In With The New

Well, it's that time of year again.....time to say good-bye to 2008 and welcome in 2009. I always look at the new year as a new beginning. Kind of like an early spring. As I prepare to give 2008 a royal send off, I am thinking about what kind of year it has been. I know for many people it has been the worst ever. I think about those people a lot. We are fortunate to have our home, our health and our jobs. We can still put food on the table and pay the bills, so for us, compared to many, it has been a good year.

As far as accomplishments, I started my etsy business this year. That was huge for me. I can honestly say that getting back to making things has filled a tremendous void that I felt. It came at a wonderful time in my life.

Looking at the year ahead I can't help but be excited. I have big plans for my business. I already know that I will be making some major changes and branching out to other selling venues. I have learned so much from the experienced etsy sellers that I can't wait to get started. I really think this is close to the most excited I've ever been about a new year coming.

During this week I will be sharing a bit about goals and dreams......do you have goals and dreams for the new year? If so, please share.

3 comments:

My Inspired Reality said...

Yes, indeed, in with the new. This was my first year on Etsy too. More then selling I have made some wonderful friends. For a loner like me, that is an amazing gift:):)

Happy New Year.

Mary Richmond said...

so many of us are doing this right now. it's a great opportunity to look at what has worked, what hasn't worked, what we're dreaming of....things like that. will be watching and waiting!

aliceinparis said...

I haven't had a chance yet to sit down and really think about what I want to do. It is something I look forward to. January 8th is my birthday so The New Year is always about fresh starts for me:)

Blog Archive