Sunday, March 14, 2010

Keepin' Busy

Just a quick hello today my friends. Yesterday I worked all day on the cell phone cases and didn't quite finish them up. So, today I need to get that done and unpack all of my things for the craft show next weekend, make sure everything is priced properly, iron aprons and totes, and then repack everything.

In addition to that, I need to get all of my normal weekend "stuff" done...like laundry and cleaning. It will be a busy day, but the sun is suppose to shine today and for that I am grateful. That means I can get outside for a nice walk. Yesterday was the pits. Cold and raining.

So, enjoy your day today! Be sure to do something nice for yourself too. As I am packing things up, I'll try to get some photos of new things you haven't seen yet. Make it the best day ever!

10 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Kathy,
It sounds like you have a productive day planned for yourself. But 'fun' productive. I must finish entering some grades, as the new term starts tomorrow.
Sunshine? We haven't seen it in days! Have a wonderful day ~Natalie

Mary Richmond said...

We're having awful weather here--rainy and unbelievably windy off the ocean--yucka!!! Glad to see you got a lot done--we are hoping for a cozy, somewhat productive day ourselves with a fire in the fireplace and a lazy Sunday dinner later on...

jdavissquared said...

that's so exciting that you have a craft show lined up for next week! and, it's great that you're not stressing over it. those are the best kind!

i have a lot to accomplish today! i wasn't as productive on my list yesterday as i was hoping!

have a wonderful sunday!

gayle said...

I too need to turn this computer off and get busy doing something!!
Can't wait to see what you have been up to!

Matty said...

No sun here. Lots of rain. Damp and wet. Staying in and relaxing.

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday...

Oklahoma Granny said...

Looking forward to the photos you take.

Angela said...

Good luck in getting everything finished in time!

Beth Anderson said...

I hope it was a productive day for you! Looking forward to seeing the new photos.

The Muse said...

I'm late...but never the less, I am sending grand wishes to you for a most productive and ok, want more?...a totally rad week!

Blog Archive