Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Weekend!

We had a great day today. We met Michael and Bern for breakfast and then headed over to the flea market. This isn't my favorite flea market...it's just too expensive. I prefer the one with all the "junk". We did have fun though...the only bad part was that the temp only got up to 55 today and with the wind it felt like winter! We froze our butts off even though we were dressed warmly.

I found 3 awesome things. The two frames will probably become chalkboards and the window......that will be a surprise.They will all be available in our etsy shop, Four Dog Vintage soon! Irv is already working on the window.



I hope you had a great day today. Tomorrow we are heading out early to go visit Tresa, Chris and little Graham. I will take lots of pictures.

Have a good one and I'll chat with you soon!

9 comments:

Angela said...

Great finds!! I wish you could come to MS and go to the auction with me next wknd. It would be so much fun!!

Catsngrams said...

What great finds. I love flea markets. I wanted to get to a yard sale here today but my plans did not work out. Maybe next weekend.

Matty said...

You have an "eye" for things. Most people just see an old frame. You see a finished product.

Oklahoma Granny said...

The frames will make wonderful chalkboards. Can't wait to see what you do with the window. Have fun visiting that sweet baby and his parents. Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures.

Silke Powers said...

Wonderful finds!! I have yet to find a good flea market around our area here... Can't wait to see what you do with that beautiful window! Hugs, Silke

gayle said...

Can't wait to see the finished products. I bet they will look great!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...I'm a fan of the old frames.

Amy said...

Hey, Kathy- I was wondering if it was the same flea market, and, YES, I was there! :D Too bad I couldn't have found you and said hello!!! Yes, it was really cold but at least a lot of it is indoors, too.

Kat said...

Hi Kathy,

I just won Green Girl's contest that you were generously participating in. Your Etsy shop is just lovely and there are so many beautiful items. For some reason I can't find your email (it won't pull up on Etsy or your profile) to send you my info. Could you email me? katchic22@yahoo.com
Thank you so much!
Kathryn

Blog Archive