Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I was going to write about the Amazing Race today, but I don't have time. I ended up going to PetSmart to buy all kinds of chew toys for the dogs after work....but mainly for Maggie! Irv took them for a nice walk.

We didn't make a big production over the new toys, we just put them out in the living room. That way they belong to everyone and no one will claim them as their own.

Believe it or not, Maggie managed to pull the door to the crate out of the track and squeezed out the side AGAIN!! I am just about ready to put her back in the smaller one. At least she couldn't escape from that one. I can't believe what she has to do to get out of this one. Dumb crate and a smart dog! She ate a Tupperware container I was using to toss odds and ends into, and she destroyed a spool of thread. I pushed everything on the table way back before I left the house and buried all of the cords behind things just in case she got out, so the damage was minimal. I was prepared.

Tomorrow we are padlocking the door to the crate so it can't be lifted out of the track. If she gets out tomorrow, then she is Houdini!!

So now it is late and I don't have much time. I have a couple more wine bags I want to get done.

Have an awesome day everyone!!

5 comments:

Lori P said...

LOL, you poor thing. I sadly admit that I'm enjoying hearing about the new pup. Again I say you're a brave brave woman for taking care of a young one. Hang in there.

Lanyardlady said...

Just wait til she asks for the car keys! Enjoy Maggie, she sounds like a treat!

Beth Anderson said...

good - so glad to hear you're making those wine bags!

Angela said...

See my post about Lucy and the sock again! Ha ha!! I hope she doesn't have a wine bag for lunch!!

Oh and Lucy ate and pooped out a plastic grocery sack once too.

Seriously, Have you read "Marley and Me"? If not, you have to read it...especially now that you have Georgia-Maggie!!

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can make cash by locking premium pages of your blog / site?
To begin you need to open an account with AdscendMedia and embed their Content Locking tool.

Blog Archive