Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday, Monday

What a great weekend it was. We had our wonderful family get together Saturday night and then Sunday I almost finished 5 clocks for the show. I'm waiting on some new hands from the clock shop and then I can finish them up. I don't even think I will get them listed in my etsy shop, FourDogDay. No time!

I made a few more of the cell phone cases too, so things are going well.

I got my new external hard drive back from the techie guy. Now I just have to find out how to get my pictures and stuff off of it and into my new computer. There is a lot of stuff I don't want in the new computer that is on there though, and I have no idea how to do that. I had a lot of bugs in the old one and I sure don't want to transfer those to my new computer. UGH!

Sorry this is short this morning, but I still have to get my lunch and snacks ready for the today. Did you have a nice weekend?

Have an awesome day today and be sure to do something nice for yourself.

8 comments:

Lanyardlady said...

Can't wait to see the clocks. Have a great Monday!

Sherry said...

A lovely weekend, yes thank you.
I'm glad your family get togethers are working out so well. I love to hear about them.

I also found myself thinking about your husband today and hope he his guided to a decision that brings less pain.

xoSherry

Anonymous said...

I played too much this weekend. Now I need to work.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Sounds like a fun but busy weekend.

Hope your week is equally as good and that you are feeling good.

jj

Oklahoma Granny said...

I had a very nice weekend. Thanks for asking. I did a little work in the garden. We also checked out some trees trying to figure out what we want to plant. My husband put a pipe in the ground to prepare for installing a Purple Martin house. Spring is on its way!

Beth Anderson said...

ditto - do something nice for you too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. We had a nice weekend too. Planted few wild rose bushes in the weekend. :)

jdavissquared said...

thanks for your kind words, kathy! it's wonderful people like you that make me love blogging! :)

Blog Archive