Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Walk in the Park

There is a wonderful natural area right down the road from us that we don't utilize near enough. Yesterday was beautiful, so we decided to take the dogs there for a walk. Here are some pictures I took while we were there.




We really enjoyed the walk. We had to keep slowing the dogs down on the way into the park, but on the way back, their pace was much slower....meaning they had a good walk!

I also want to wish my best friend a very Happy Birthday today! I love you and Happy Birthday Irv!

10 comments:

Bluebell said...

Oh Happy Birthday Irv have a good one. I love the photo's we are so lucky to have such a beautiful world but, I sometimes think we don't appreciate it enough it's a real miracle.
Love Jillxx

Kittie Howard said...

What a beautiful day you had! Really enjoyed the photos. And Happy Birthday to Irv!

gayle said...

That is such a beautiful area!! You are so lucky to have it close by!

AMIdesigns said...

Gosh thats beautiful!

Oklahoma Granny said...

Happy Birthday to Irv! What a beautiful place to walk and take photos.

Baroness Bijoutery said...

What beautiful pictures..and what a great place to go walking on a nice day...Sounds like a good time was had by all....

Angela said...

Happy Birthday, IRV!!

That is really a beautiful park!! I think I would have to go there often if I were you! I love the 2nd photo!

Beth Anderson said...

Thanks for taking us on your walk!
I'm up to full speed walking 3 miles everyday Kathy - you'd be proud of me!
Hope it was a great birthday for Irv.

Malissa said...

Awww, Happy Late Birthday Irv! That place looks so serene! I would love to have a place like that to walk to. Maybe it would inspire me to walk more!

Anonymous said...

Many happy returns to your man!
How lucky to live by such a pretty place.

Blog Archive