Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it Just Me....

or are a lot of people not blogging as often as they use to? During the winter it seemed as though everyone I followed had a new post every day.

This summer I've noticed a lot of people missing lots of days of posting...just like me. I just don't have the time. If I want to keep my etsy shops going, I have to work in the evening...and that is what I am doing.

Are you blogging as much as you were, or have you slowed down a bit? If you have slowed down is it because you have more to do in the summer or you are just tired of blogging?

Just curious.....

7 comments:

Angela said...

Kathy, I noticed it last Summer too. It is just a Summer thing and they will be back. As for me, I am now convinced that I DO NOT have to blog everyday- just when I want to - which is a good bit cause I like to talk :)

Anonymous said...

I spent the summer doing a whole lot of nothing. I was really lazy and did not want to bore anyone with the mundane.

I'll pick up again, I think, now that my life may be a little more interesting.

Oklahoma Granny said...

I've definitely not blogged as much as I had been. I do have a new post up today though. Stop by if you have time.

Matty said...

I rarely post, and haven't been keeping up for months. I just think that I've lost my blogging mojo. I don't feel like I have anything worth writing about. So as it turns out, I only post occasionally. Somewhere down the road, maybe I'll get back in the swing of things.

Lanyardlady said...

I'm not writing as much lately. A lot going on right now so I haven't had much time to blog. But I still try to read my favorites.

aliceinparis said...

It is summer:)

gayle said...

I never post everyday! Just don't have the time!!

Blog Archive