Well, I've been tagged again! It's a little time consuming, but it's an honor and it's fun. I was tagged this time by Waterstone Jewelry. Waterstone has a wonderful shop with some really unique jewelry. She also has a great blog where today she was talking about, and she showed, how she has improved some of the photos in her etsy shop. Take a moment to check out her shop and her blog.
Here are the rules of this tag game:
1) Link to the person who tagged you on your blog
2) Post the rules on your blog
3) Write 6 random things about yourself
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they've been tagged
Here are 6 random things about me:
1) My husband and I started dating on April 6, 1968...one week before he turned 16 and could drive. So, he lived on the river and I lived one block from the river. He came to visit me that first week in his little motor boat!
2) We bought our first and only house in Decmeber of 1972, 6 months after we got married. The house at that time was 660 square feet. In 1982 we put on a 300 square foot addition and we have raised 3 kids and had lots and lots of dogs, cats, birds, fish, hamsters, guinea pigs, mice and a rabbit during the 36 years we have lived here.
3) I love Colorado and my goal is to live there one day. My dream would be to have a log cabin on some acres and some water and try to live as simply as I possibly can.
4) If any of you remember the horrible Cary-Grove High School bus accident in 1995, where a bus got hit by a train and 7 high school students were killed....that was my school and my kid's school. One of my boys was in school there at that time. It was a tragedy that changed all of our lives forever.
5) I am a Special Education secretary by day, and a card and home decor creator by night. I am so happy that I found etsy.
6) I fell out of tree when I was in 6th grade and broke one of my wrists. That was one year after my best friend fell out of a tree and broke her back.
Tag you're it!
Pickles On Pizza
Alice in Paris Loves Art and Tea
Diary of a Young Designer
Jonara Blu Maui
RanaMuck Photography and Hemp Jewelry
I hope you will check out all of these great blogs!
- ► 2010 (236)
- ▼ 2009 (367)