Tuesday, June 23, 2009

He Has A Name

I had to get to know my shiny new Prius a little before I gave him a name, and he finally has one!

Something about my Prius immediately said he was a HE, but over the past couple of weeks, I've learned that HE is definitely in touch with his feminine side. He is already crying out for some "bling", and I am going to grant his wish with some decals, a new license plate holder and some other stuff as soon as we get back from vacation.

My Prius is very bold and isn't afraid of what others think. He oozes self confidence, because he knows he is the best at what he does. He is smart and sassy is an attractive kind of way.

People are very curious about him, He has this very sexy look about him and people can't quite figure him out. He definitely looks different, and that's why people can't take their eyes off of him.

I don't think I have ever connected with a car like I have with this one and it's an awesome feeling.

Blogging friends.....meet ADAM, my sexy little Prius! :)

5 comments:

Lanyardlady said...

Oh, I love it! At the moment the only other comments that come to mind are inappropriate for a mature (HA!) woman like me, so I'll stop there!

Angela said...

I knew you were going to say Adam!! Just like Adam from AI!!

Beth Anderson said...

Hello Adam - you two have fun!

aliceinparis said...

Vroom! Vroom! I bet your name becomes Eve, the moment you slip behind the wheel!

Sherry said...

A nice sturdy name. I'm interested to hear as time goes on how you like the car.

Blog Archive