Friday, June 26, 2009

The Time Has Come...Finally!!!

Well friends....this is it! I just got home from work and my "To Do" list reads as follows:

1) Blog...because I just can't help myself
2) Change the sheets in the spare bedroom for the house/dog sitters
3) Wash the last load of clothes....I'll never wear it all, but it's in the 40's at night there and in the 70's during the day. Not sure what to bring, so I'm bringing it ALL!
4) Iron the rest of my stuff...why do I iron things that I am just going to cram into a suitcase?
5) Bathe the dirty dogs....because they are, well, dirty!
6) Clean the house....because heaven forbid it should be messy for the house/dog sitters
7) Cut up some veggies so I can say that I ate healthy on the trip...no one needs to know about the chocolate twizzlers, the taffy apple suckers, the shoestring potatoes and the assorted chips!
8) Make some granola...Awesome recipe...it's healthy, but tastes like it's not. Love this stuff!
9) Find my Loveland map...need to mark the neighborhoods we drive through that we like...you just never know when you might win the Lottery and move!
10) Keep an eye on the weather in Telluride....today they have a flash flood watch because it's been raining for 12 hours straight and there is a chance of landslides! Oh Joy!
11) Wash my hair, and dry it and flat iron it so I don't have to do it in the morning at 4:30!
12) Pack...because we are leaving at 6:00 a.m. and I don't want to do it in the morning.

So there you have it my friends and as you can see, I have much to do. So ta-ta for now. Have an awesome week and a half. If I can get on the computer, I might pop in to say hello. If not, I'll chat with you when I get back!

5 comments:

LiPeony said...

wow you sound like you're busy busy! Good luck and yummie granola...

Angela said...

Have fun Kathy and Irv!

Unknown said...

Happy trails!!! Save me some granola, it's my fave!

Beth Anderson said...

We're headed out for vacation too. Have a wonderful time.

aliceinparis said...

Yippee! Have a WONDERFUL time and drive safely:))

Blog Archive