Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back to Work

Wow....Sunday when I was nursing my two day headache, I decided I had to DO something. I am not the kind of person that can go lay down, or sit and watch T.V. I have to be doing something all the time.

I had fabric for two tote bags that I was going to make for FourDogDay about a month ago, along with three Christmas aprons...and none of it ever got done. So I pulled out the fabric for the totes and went through all of the new patterns I have bought and found a GREAT tote bag pattern...the kind that ties at the shoulder...and started cutting them out. I think they are going to be really cute, and I might actually allow myself to keep one of them!! I would love to take a picture and show you, but I left my bag with my camera in it at work!

Irv and I also worked on my secret project too. (It really isn't very secret....I got it from a magazine!) I am waiting for some parts that should arrive this week and then I will finish it and show it to you. It is so darn cool! This one is for my living room....if it looks good....I'll make some for FourDogDay.

Well, that is it for today. Short and sweet. Gotta get ready for work. Make it an awesome day!

9 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning,
Have a good day back. I'm getting ready to leave the house too.

Looking forward to seeing what your been working on at home!

Have a great Tuesday. ~Natalie

Oklahoma Granny said...

Your secret project really has me intrigued. Can't wait to see what it is. Hope your day is a blessed one.

Cathryn said...

I just found out I have the curiosity of a cat! Secret Project? I wanna know! I wanna know!:D

Angela said...

Have a great day at work, Kathy!

Can't wait to see the new bags!

Ms Sparrow said...

You are a hard-working gal. I really admire your energy. I'm looking forward to seeing your totes.

Lanyardlady said...

Ohhhh, I love secrets. Can you give us a hint? Just a little one? Is it smaller than a bread box? Animal, vegetable or mineral?

Cathryn said...

Cherin, it's probably vegetable or mineral. Kathy won't do animal--unless it's one of her dogs! :D

But I'll play--does it have a color? Is it light or dark?

AudreyO said...

I love to crochet, but can't do a think with fabric. Hope your headache is getting better.

Bagman and Butler said...

Ho ho! A secret project! Now I'm glued to the screen with anticipation!

Blog Archive