Monday, April 13, 2009

Second Post....HELP!!

Don't miss today's original post about Matt and the avalanche below, but I need your help. I am having new two-sided business cards done up. I can't for the life of me figure out how to describe my shops. Everything I come up with is super dull and boring. Look at my shops, and then tell me.....what descriptive words would grab your attention on a business card? How can I describe my shops in a handful of words...but not be ho hum boring?

http://www.fourdogday.com
http://www.myothershop.etsy.com

Thanks for your help!

8 comments:

Angela said...

eclectic and whimsical for My Other Shop

Four Dog Day is harder. Hmmm I will have to think on that one.

Cecile/DreamCreateRepeat said...

Concentrated on Four Dog Day:

visual poetry for your walls and correspondence

arresting images

off-beat photos capturing moods and moments

Lanyardlady said...

My Other Shop: affordable affluence

FDD: "Say it in pictures"

Kathy said...

You guys rock...why can't I think of things like that??? Keep them coming...this is great!

Angela said...

FDD: Picture Perfect

TERI REES WANG said...

I would love to see a two sided card, each with an image that best suits the collection of each.

Four
Dog
Day .... 'Exterior Images'.
(over just a peek of dog ear & eye, and the body all the great outdoors)

My
Other
Shop....'Interior Items'.
(over a clean white background and the corner of a pillow, or stack of coasters inching in the cropping)


Show more > Say less.

TERI REES WANG said...

O.K.> so my photo picks are

FDD: "Rock Hound"
MOS: "Hip Black & White coasters"

...both make huge statements on their own, and visually work well together.

Good luck.

Kathy said...

Awesome ideas everyone...now I REALLY don't know what to do!

Blog Archive