Friday, May 7, 2010

Baby Update

The phone call came yesterday morning just when I was expecting it. It was Tresa.

"Mom, the doctor said everything looks good", Tresa said excitedly.

I quickly responded....."and?"

Her voice trembling....I knew she was trying not cry...."It's a boy!"

Then I started to cry. It wouldn't have mattered to me whether she said it was a boy or a girl....I still would have cried. I was relieved to know that everything they can see on the Ultra Sound looked good....and I cried because Tresa was crying.

I laughed when she said the ultra sound picture has a big red arrow pointing right at his little you know what with the words, BOY!

So no more he/she or it......our little grandson who will make HIS grand appearance in September is now about 10 inches long and about 13 ounces in weight.

What a beautiful day......

16 comments:

Lanyardlady said...

Congratulations to all! I had a feeling it would be a boy. So many good times ahead :)

Tins and Treasures said...

You all must be jumping out of your skin with excitement! We love getting the updates.

Take care ~Natalie

happileah said...

Congrats on the great news of a healthy, growing baby boy :)

Oklahoma Granny said...

Such exciting news! Congratulations to everyone. September will be here before you know it.

DUTA said...

Congratulations and Good Luck with the new upcoming family member!

Pat said...

Such exciting news...Congratulations!

Matty said...

I'm happy to hear that everything looks good. Having grandchildren is a blessing, and it wears you out too. LOL

Anonymous said...

VERY thrilling! Yay!

Bluebell said...

Hi Kathy, how lovely, A Grandson to cherish and Tresa is well and happy thats such good news, September is going to be such a happy month for you is Irv excited too?

Love Jillxx

Muna's Treasures said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

I have 2 grandsons and you are all in for such a wonderful treat ;-)

Such an exciting time....sigh....;-)

Sherry said...

What a way to start the weekend, how wonderful, Kathy.

Angela said...

Congrats!! Now all the fun begins as you help name him!!

Carrie said...

Congrats!!! What an exciting day for you. Healthy baby is the best news, and getting to know whether you'll have a grandson or granddaughter is just icing on the cake. Just in time for Mother's Day!!!

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Oh yes, I know exactly what you mean about the crying! So exciting!

gayle said...

Congrats!! I have a 3 year old grandson who is the light of my life!! The love I have for him is beyond explaining!!

Teresa said...

congrats! i'm thinking that we're getting another grandson, too. even though we still don't really know, i''m planning that it's a boy. either way, a baby to love is awesome.

Blog Archive