Sunday, February 22, 2009

Quick Necklace Update

I forgot to tell you that Tresa had asked me to accompany her to her wedding dress fitting yesterday. Of course, I accepted the invitation. It seems that the brand of dress she bought needs to be almost completely taken apart in order to take it in, but the seamstress is doing a wonderful job and it looks great....and I am happy to say that the necklace I made her looks awesome with her dress! the only thing I need to do is remove a few links because it's a little bit too long.

If you remember, she was concerned about the copper necklace with her gold shoes....no problem at all. She was with all of her girlfriends last night, and asked them about mixing metals. They all agreed that it isn't like it use to be and it's fine to mix metals and metallic. So, what do I know?

Anyway, she will be wearing the necklace. I'll take the links out this week and then take it to a jeweler to have them give it the once over and make sure it isn't going to come apart during the wedding....since I have never made any jewelry before.

Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Lori P said...

The necklace is beautiful. I can't wait to see the wedding picture.

Cecile/DreamCreateRepeat said...

Such a lovely, personal gift for the happy bride! We are all looking forward to photos from the big day!

Blog Archive