Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sooooooooooo BUSY!!

My craft show is in two weeks and I have so much to do yet. On my TO DO list is to finish my last tote bag, make myself a vendor apron, iron all of the totes and aprons, price all of the new things I made, make a few more small cake stands, make the skirts and ruffles for the craft show booth, get everything packed up and ready to go and take down the booth, set the booth up again to be sure it is "easy" to do.

Not much time, but somehow I will make it happen.

So, to be sure that I am able to accomplish that....this is going to be short. I will leave you a picture of step one of the "hangers" we are making for my aprons. This one is just cut out of some scrap wood, but you get the idea. Irv has lots of cutting and sanding and painting to do and then I have lots of faces to draw. For now you will have to visualize.

They will be plain white with eyes and lips drawn on. The aprons will hang on them and then they will be hung on some kind of pegs or hooks using rope attached to the back of the "head". What do you think?

CHEE HOO! Have an awesome rest of the day!

5 comments:

RACHAEL said...

I think it's a great idea that will definitely aid your apron selling. Good luck with your booth.

LeelaBijou said...

Sounds like a great idea!!

Lanyardlady said...

Do you drink Geritol? Where do you get all this energy? Love the apron hangers. Have you thought about making guy aprons?

Kathy said...

HAHA Lanyard Lady! No Geritol here. I am just a very hyper person. I never sit still. Even when I am relaxing...I am doing something else. I call it "nervous energy". :) I plan to add guy aprons in the spring. Once I get through these shows, I'll be able to sit down and figure out where I'm going and what I'm doing in terms of my shops.

Oklahoma Granny said...

Goodness girlie! You are way busy. Good luck on your craft show. The apron displays are going to be darling.

Blog Archive